PRO Driller Tool - Straight Axle Holes - 2.5 Degree Axle Holes - Raised Wheel Hole from Pinewood Pro
Our Product Description
Model Cars is happy to offer this PRO Driller Tool - Straight Axle Holes - 2.5 Degree Axle Holes - Raised Wheel Hole by Pinewood Pro.
Assemble this detailed PRO Driller Tool - Straight Axle Holes - 2.5 Degree Axle Holes - Raised Wheel Hole made by Pinewood Pro and featured by ModelCars.us. This interesting model is currently in stock - get securely and safely on modelcars today.
At this price, Pinewood Pro has provided some great quality to this PRO Driller Tool - Straight Axle Holes - 2.5 Degree Axle Holes - Raised Wheel Hole
The PRO Driller Tool from Pinewood Pro guides your drill bit to make perfectly straight or 2.5 degree angled axle holes in a wooden derby car blocks.
The axle slots in a pinewood derby® block are not always square and straight. Drilling the axle slots insures your axles go in perfectly straight, slide in easily with your finger rather than needing a hammer and prevents the block from cracking.
- Straight axle holes means your car will roll straight for maximum speed.
- The 2.5 degree angles holes are used to cant your axles so they migrate away from the car body where there is less friction. Less friction means more speed.
- Our patented View Port makes it simple to align with the axle slot because you can see through the PRO Driller.
- The PRO Driller has an easy slide feature that adjusts perfectly to any Derby or AWANA® wood block.
- The raised wheel guide hole allows you to raise one wheel, another proven speed technique.
- The PRO Axle Hole Driller Tool is a versatile mini-drilling jig.
- Made of Aluminum and comes in a cool blue color!
- 2.20mm (.087") drill bit included.
The PRO Driller Tool is patented by Pinewood Pro, US patent #9,095,912