Pinewood Pro - Set of 2 - Piood Derby BSA Polished 2.5 Degree Bent Axles
Our Product Description
ModelCars.us is pleased to stock this Set of 2 - Piood Derby BSA Polished 2.5 Degree Bent Axles by Pinewood Pro.
Assemble this detailed Set of 2 - Piood Derby BSA Polished 2.5 Degree Bent Axles made by Pinewood Pro and featured by ModelCars.us. This detailed product is currently available - buy securely and safely on ModelCars.us today.
At this reduced price, Pinewood Pro has included some great details to this Set of 2 - Piood Derby BSA Polished 2.5 Degree Bent Axles
A 2.5 degree bent axle can be used as a steering axle, but we recommend Pinewood Pro's 1.5 degree bent BSA axle instead for steering your car with more accuracy.
- Official BSA axles from the BSA Cub Scout kit
- Axles have been deburred and polished
- Axles are bent 2.5 degrees so you can turn them to cant your two rear wheels
- Two axles are typically used to cant rear axles to make a rail rider, which is a proven speed technique. Read about rail riding in Winning Pinewood Derby Secrets (http://www.pinewoodpro.com/pinewood-derby-car-winning-secrets.php)
- Easy Turn Slot is cut in axle head so it can be easily turned with a screw driver. (Note: Do not turn axles with a pliers as this could damage the axle or wheel.)
- Another winning secret from the Pros at Pinewood Pro!
Pinewood Pro axles are individually wrapped and sealed to eliminate scratches during shipping.
NOTE: This is a SET OF 2 AXLES.